The outbreak of coronavirus (a.k.a., COVID-19) has generated an unprecedented reaction to a global pandemic. Join Duff & Phelps on Thursday, April 16 at 11:30am ET for a webcast discuss the latest events surrounding the coronavirus outbreak and its impact on global financial markets and cost of capital assumptions.
- Latest performance in global financial markets
- Latest trends in safe-haven government bond yields and associated monetary policy reactions by major central banks
- Discussion of various economic and financial risk factors and their corresponding impact on the U.S. equity risk premium
- Country risk premium changes since year-end 2019, with a special focus on some of the countries most impacted by the crisis, such as China, South Korea, and Italy.
- Carla Nunes, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Jim Harrington, Director, Duff & Phelps
Cost of Capital
Estimating the cost of capital is one of the most important decisions that corporate finance professionals make. Explore Duff & Phelps' videos, books and tool.Cost of Capital
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Business Valuation Services
Valuation of a business or a business interest.Business Valuation Services
has been acquired by
has acquired the Blaenavon forging business of
Duff & Phelps Recommended U.S. Equity Risk Premium Increased from 5.0% to 6.0% Effective March 25, 2020
Coronavirus Market Volatility – Goodwill Impairments Should Not be a Foregone Conclusion
Measuring Fair Value in Times of Significant Uncertainty
Will Millennials Drive the Automotive Industry Forward?
April 20-24, 2020 Atlanta
March 29 - April 1, 2020 Tucson