At Duff & Phelps, we are committed to turning ailing businesses around.
Our team of experts will always strive to find the most innovative and practical solution to resolve issues affecting business performance and we have worked on some of the most challenging turnaround and crisis management situations. Discrete and determined, we work with under-performing businesses to restructure them and maintain enterprise value.
Our drive to improving business performance is at the heart of our service offering and we are committed to supporting the Rescue Culture adopted by all responsible lenders and corporate recovery professionals. This means that we aim to help our clients implement change early enough to prevent their businesses from having to face insolvency. And when it is too late to restructure or rescue a business, we have established relationships with a wide range of banks, asset based lender and business angels through which we can source rescue funding to either support the troubled business or find a business under new ownership.
This flexibility fuels our relationship with the finance providers too, and in particular, asset based lending and factoring companies, who value our swift, professional advice, sound business judgement and rational, friendly approach. Because we understand completely the pressures and intricacies of their business, we are well-placed to not only offer advice and assessments addressing the viability of specific funding proposals, but also to ensure the effective recovery of monies in formal insolvency situations.
Furthermore, we have extensive experience in fraud investigation and use some of the industry's most sophisticated techniques for identifying fraud. Indeed, our broad-based experience across a wide range of business sectors underpins our leading-edge capabilities in this, and every aspect of our work.
Who are our customers?
Focused primarily on the midmarket sector, we provide turnaround, restructuring and insolvency services of outstanding quality to:
- Business owners
- Company directors
- Private individuals
What services do we provide?
- Our wide range of services include:
- Corporate recovery and turnaround
- Improving business performance
- Analysis, advice and recommendations for lenders
- Fraud investigations
Why choose this service?
- We are agile, responsive and flexible
- We take speedy ownership of a problem and deliver effective solutions
- We preserve value for all stakeholders
- We are approachable, accessible and professional
- We develop and maintain strong client relationships
- All our services are partner-led
- We are prepared to go that extra mile to build trust and respect among our clients, peers and the corporate community