Duff & Phelps Receivables Management is a specialist team, focused on ensuring that our clients effectively manage their debts, cash, security and risk. We provide credit and receivables management services to a wide range of lenders and businesses across a number of sectors.
Our specialist receivables management team is driven to provide products and services of the highest quality and to provide our clients with outstanding results.
Our Products and Services
We provide highly efficient and effective debt collection services direct to businesses, lenders and professional advisers in a trading, turnaround, or restructuring process. Our team has many years of experience and focuses on direct debtor contact and dispute resolution to accelerate cash collection. This service can be delivered on a disclosed, confidential or white label basis.
We provide cost effective independent debtor verification of domestic and export sales ledgers for lenders and professional advisers in a turnaround or restructuring process, part of a pre-lend credit approval or as a regular or ad hoc post lend audit. This service is ideal for quickly proving your existing or proposed security and providing you with a competitive advantage.
Outsourced Credit and Receivables Management
We provide highly efficient and effective debt collection services direct to businesses and lenders in a trading, turnaround, or restructuring process. Our team can take your full accounts receivable process and accelerate your cash flow, allowing you to focus on growing your business or protecting your security. This service can be delivered on a disclosed, confidential or white label basis.
Accounts Receivable Due Diligence and Valuation
We provide cost effective and independent sales ledger management services direct to businesses, lenders and professional advisers in a trading, turnaround or restructuring process, pre-lend credit approval or as a regular or ad hoc post lend audit. We provide bespoke reports that meet your exact requirements.
Who are our customers?
- Businesses aiming to improve the processes required to secure their debts
- Businesses seeking to outsource their credit management so they can focus on top-line growth, rather than debt collection
- Financiers requiring debt recovery services
What services do we provide?
- Analysis of contractual issues in relation to receivables
- Collateral reviews of debtors’ ledgers
- Recovery planning and debt collection
- Outsourced credit management
Why choose this service?
- We are at the forefront of sales ledger consultancy and debt collection services
- As part of the Duff & Phelps group, we can offer clients access to a wide ranging wealth of receivables expertise